Lahore Development Authority has revised PC-1 of five mega projects and sent it to the government for approval. These construction projects in Lahore city will be worth 22.9 billion, and LDA seeks final approval for execution.
The project proposals are sent to the provincial government with revised rates due to the massive increase in the prices of building materials. The projects sent for approval are:
- Gulshan-e-Ravi T-Junction project construction – worth 4.95 billion
- Shahdrah mega project construction – worth 9 billion
- Samanabad Underpass construction– worth 2.21 billion
- Gulberg Signal free corridor project construction – worth 4.30 billion
- Saggian Road Package Jaranwala road project construction – worth 1.68 billion
Lahore Development Authority has requested the provincial government allow construction during the financial year.
For the latest Real Estate News and Blogs, visit Realtors blogs.