Online vehicles verification and registration have made our lives easier and eliminated endless queues. We all dread those endless queues in front of government offices for vehicle registration and verification. Luckily, science and technology have proved to be a blessing; people can now easily verify and register their cars, bikes, and any vehicle from the comfort of their homes.
With vehicle verification online, things have become smoother, easier, and less time-consuming. In this article, Realtorspk.com will guide you through online vehicle verification in Islamabad, online vehicle verification Karachi, online vehicle verification Lahore, and a few other major cities in Pakistan. If you want online vehicle registration check then read this blog carefully. Also check our blog on property tax in Pakistan.
Online Vehicle Verification and Registration in Pakistan:
Let’s have a look at how you can register or verify vehicles in Pakistan
- Online Vehicle Verification in Punjab
- Online Vehicle Verification in Islamabad
- Online Vehicle Verification in Peshawar
- Online Vehicle Verification in Sindh
1. Online Vehicle Verification Punjab
|Address||2nd Floor, Transport House11-Egerton Road, Lahore|
|Phone number||0800-08786 (TOLL-FREE)|
|Department||Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Department Punjab
Punjab Vehicle Registration check online has made vehicle registration verification easy for the people of the province. The vehicle verification in Punjab is done by the Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Department of Punjab. Punjab is the most populated province of Pakistan, and for easy verification of vehicles online, the government has developed Motor Transport Information Management System, which is popularly known as MTMIS. So let’s read how to do online Vehicle registration in Punjab Pakistan.
Methods for online vehicle verification in Punjab:
If you are looking for easy ways for online vehicle verification in Rawalpindi or any other city in Punjab, you can choose from four options, i.e.,
- Visit Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department office in major cities of Punjab
- Online vehicle verification through website
- Vehicle Verification Punjab by CNIC
- Punjab Vehicle Verification by SMS
Method for Vehicle Verification Punjab online:
Let’s have a look at easy two-step online vehicle verification in Punjab online and online vehicle verification Lahore:
- Navigate to the official website of MTMIS.
- Enter the registration number of the vehicle you want to verify and click on the “Search” button.
- Once you click on the Search button you will get the detailed information of the vehicle.
Online Vehicle Verification Punjab by CNIC:
- Visit to the website of MTMIS
- Click on the tab verify vehicle by CNIC
- You will be redirected to the asked page
- Write down the CNIC number of the vehicle owner
- Click on search and you will get the desired results.
2. Online Vehicle registration in Islamabad
|Address||HEC building, Service Road East, Near H 9/4, Islamabad|
|Department||Excise & Taxation Department ICT|
In this section, we will briefly discuss registering your new vehicle online in the Federal Capital of Pakistan, including the much-needed information, required documents, and a step-by-step guide on the online procedure.
New Vehicle Registration Procedure:
To get your new vehicle registered in the city of Islamabad, and Islamabad vehicle registration check online, here are the simple guidelines:
- Visit the official website of the Islamabad excise department.
- Now navigate to the tab of “Vehicle Registration” and choose “Online Vehicle Registration” from the drop-down menu.
Now you will be redirected to a page where there will be two options to choose from for vehicle registration and verification. The options are:
- Vehicle Transfer of Ownership
- New Vehicle Registration Process
- Click on the New Vehicle Registration Process, and you will be redirected to the new vehicle registration form.
- Fill in the required information and save the form.
Here are the details you will be required to provide on the respective form:
- Information of the owner: Your complete name, address, information for your contact, and NTN.
- Details of Transfer include; purchaser information and whether it was bought under the name of the individual or an organization.
- Information of purchase: It requires the name of the company or bank
- Information of Taxpayer: Write here whether you are a Filer or Non-Filer
- Information of Vehicle: Mention the vehicle’s body type, chassis number, engine number, and size.
- Owner’s representative: Mention the details of the person who will represent the owner at the ETD’s office.
Online Vehicle Verification Islamabad:
Here you will get to know how to verify a vehicle in Islamabad vehicle verification. So, let’s get started:
The process of Vehicle verification online is the same as it is for MTMIS Punjab. The Excise and Taxation Department of the capital has launched the Motor Transport Information Management system for Islamabad. It is an information center that has made the verification of vehicles easier in the federal capital, as it keeps entire data of online vehicle verification Islamabad, registration, traffic rules violations, and driving license.
The Islamabad vehicle verification for the car registration does not only work for you when some traffic police constable needs to verify the details of your vehicle; it is also helpful when you want to resell your car/bike and assure the buyers of the vehicle authenticity to avoid any frauds.
How to check online vehicle verification in Islamabad?
Three simple procedures can be followed to verify vehicle registration in Islamabad.
- Visit official Website of mtmis islamabad
- Go to the Excise department
- Verify through SMS
Getting your vehicle registration verified is pretty straightforward. Here is how you can do it:
- Visit the official website of excise and taxation department.
- Navigate to the toolbar and click on Vehicle Registration
- Choose the “Check Vehicle Detail” tab from the menu
- You will be redirected to a page where you must enter the vehicle registration number and date.
- Write it down and click on the “Check” button afterward.
- Once the process is complete, you will be redirected to the page that reveals the registration data of the specific vehicle.
To verify a vehicle through SMS, you have to follow the following procedure:
- Open the SMS tab on your mobile phone.
- Type the vehicle registration number you want to verify
- Send the message to “8521.”
- You will receive the details as soon as the message carrying the details in the message is sent.
Visit Excise Department:
You can also visit the excise department in Islamabad to verify vehicle registration. There you will need the original required documents with you to verify. You can visit the office from 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday.
3. Online vehicle Verification KP
|Address||Auqaf Plaza, Shami Road, Peshawar Cantt|
|Department||Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department
Online vehicle registration in Peshawar has made life easier for the people living in the busy city. Now people from Peshawar and all over Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can verify vehicle registration online by visiting the Excise and Taxation Department KPK.
Method to verify the registration of the vehicle in KPK:
KPK has provided the facility to register vehicles online and check the registration of any vehicle, i.e., motorbikes, commercial vehicles, private vehicles, cars, etc., in all major cities of the province. Here are the simple steps you have to follow. Want to read how to do online vehicle verification Peshawar? Let’s have a look:
- Navigate to the official website of Excise and Taxation Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Afterward, click on the link to verify any vehicle online.
- The field for verification is captioned “Vehicle Number/Registration Number.” Here you have to write the alphanumeric digits from the vehicle’s number plate.
Here you have to provide other relevant data with a registration number that includes:
- Type of Vehicle Registration Number
- After filling out the form, click on the search button
Online Application for a vehicle in KPK:
You can also visit the application for online verification of vehicles in KP. Here is how it can be done:
- Install the application KPK Car Verification. The application allows you to search the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Excise Department registered vehicles throughout the country.
- After entering the vehicle registration number, you can view basic information about a vehicle registered with KP’s Excise and Taxation Department.
Here is the detail you can view on the application.
- Registration Number
- Body Types
- Chassis Number of vehicles
- Engine Number
- Owner Name
- Father/Husband Name
Contact Information for Excise and Taxation Department, KPK:
For any queries related to vehicle registration and verification online you can contact:
Phone Number: 091-9212260
Or visit office at: Shami Road, Bashirabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. If you want to explore Pakistan you can read our blog on historical places in Pakistan and northern areas of Pakistan to visit.
4. Online Vehicle Verification Sindh
|Address||Tughlaq House Sindh Secretariat Karachi Pakistan.|
|Department||Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Department Sindh|
Are you planning to buy a vehicle in Karachi? It is important to verify the ownership details of the vehicles. Luckily, online vehicle verification Sindh has made life easier and eliminated the long queues. If you do not know the process, the comprehensive guide here will help you check the vehicle verification in Karachi and all over the Sindh, you intend to purchase. So let’s get started:
Documents required for online vehicle verification Karachi:
- Registration Book of Vehicle
- License Plate Number
- Tax Record of Token
- Return File (Original)
- Sale Invoice (Original)
- Delivery Letter
- Receipt of Sales
Methods for online vehicle verification Karachi:
There are three ways to check the registration of a vehicle in Karachi
- Visit Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control Department Sindh office in Karachi or visit cplc verification karachi.
- Check the details through CPLC – Citizen’s Police Liaison Committee. You can check the vehicle details by calling the CPLC helpline and providing the required details.
- Online vehicle Verification Karachi by visiting the official website of Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Department Sindh.
How to verify a vehicle online in Karachi?
Online Vehicle Verification in Karachi is the simplest method to check and verify any car, bike, or vehicle in the province also visit cplc verification karachi. Here is how you can check vehicle registration details:
- Visit the official website of Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Department Sindh.
- Now choose the type of vehicle you intend to buy, for instance, a bike or car.
- Enter the registration number of the specific vehicle on the given field and click Submit.
- You will get the completed details of the vehicle, including the vehicle’s previous ownership record.
1. How to check online vehicle verification Islamabad?
Visit the official website of MTMIS Islamabad and follow the easy procedure for online verification of vehicle in Federal Capital of Pakistan.
2. How to check vehicle verification Punjab online?
Visit the official website of MTMIS Punjab and follow the easy procedure for online verification of vehicle in province
3. How to check vehicle verification online?
To check online vehicle registration, you can visit the official website of province. For instance, for Online vehicle verification in Peshawar you can visit the official website of Excise and Taxation Department KPK.
4. How to check vehicle registration online in Pakistan?
Online vehicle registration in Pakistan can be checked through visiting official website of the province. For instance, to check vehicle registration online near Rawalpindi you will need to visit MTMIS Punjab official website
5. How to check vehicle registration number online in Islamabad?
To check online vehicle registration, you can visit the official website of Motor Transport Information Management system for Islamabad popularly known as MTMIS and follow the easy procedure.
Let’s wrap it up:
So that’s all for now! With technology and data digitization, online vehicle verification in Pakistan has become pretty convenient. These websites also offer services besides online verification, including online vehicle tax checks, online tax payment, vehicle verification by CNIC, etc. Also visit our blog on Online Converting Millions, Billions, and Trillions into Lakh, Crore and Arab.
Read more related blogs:
- Mountain ranges in Pakistan
- Business ideas in Pakistan
- Dams in Pakistan
- Medical colleges in Peshawar
- Provinces of Pakistan