Islamabad: CDA has invited overseas Pakistanis to invest in domestic plots in C-series Sectors of Islamabad. The booking is now open for residential plots of different sizes in the sectors for expats, as announced by Capital Development Authority Islamabad.
Overseas Pakistanis can invest/ book plots online through the “Online Application Forms Window” from the running month. The online booking has been started, and computerized balloting will be held on June 20, 2023.
According to the details, booking is open for plots in the C-series Sector of Islamabad that are full of greenery, aesthetic views, and easily accessible from the twin cities. The specification of the plots is as follows:
The entire online process for booking
- Payments will be made in USD via the banking channel
- Individuals can file more than one application
- The Sectors are close to Motorway and GT Road and connected to Kashmir Highway.
- The approved layout plan is available on the website of CDA
- 10% of the rebate on full payment will be made within one month of the provisional offer letter issuance.
- On-time Delivery Assurance
- Hustle-free property transfer can be availed at CDA Facilitation Center
- Transfer of land is possible after depositing a down payment of 25%.
- Payments can be made as mentioned in timelines and guidelines.
Criteria of Eligibility for booking plots in CDA C-Series Sectors are:
- Only overseas Pakistanis holding Pakistan National Identity Cards and dual nationality holders can apply
- For every application 200 USD registration fee will be charged.
For the latest Real Estate News and Blogs, visit Realtorspk blogs.