Rawalpindi: The RDA calls for EOI from competent town planning consultation companies to conduct a digital field survey of unapproved, under-construction buildings within its jurisdiction.
The Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) aims to hire a surveyor firm to develop an android application and conduct a digital survey of buildings in the commercial, residential, institutional, and industrial sectors. Therefore, the RDA has invited town planning consultation companies to submit their Expressions of interest (EOI) under the Punjab Procurement Rules 2014 (PPRA) and all required documents.
Besides the company name, address, and contact information, the EOI must also include the following:
• A valid certified copy of the Memorandum/Article of Association (in case of a company), joint venture agreement, or partnership deed (if applicable).
• Certificate of Registration with the Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) and the valid renewal letter until 2022 in the relevant project profile category.
• A certified copy of the certificate of registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan/registrar of forms (in case of a company).
• Experience with the relevant projects with the time duration for each project.
• A list of similar projects completed by the company during the past 5 years. The list must also indicate the total expenditure of the projects, the cost of Consultancy Services, and the start and completion/expected completion date.
• An undertaking that the company has not been defaulted/blacklisted by any government agency/department/organization and that the information provided is correct.
• Copy of registration with Punjab Revenue Authority (PRA) and Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
• A list of permanent professional staff and the resumes of relevant core staff displaying their experience and duration of the relevant projects.
The EOI must reach the office of the Director (LU&BC) RDA by March 22, 2023. The RDA reserves the right to debar any application containing fabricated or incorrect information. The prequalification document can be purchased by submitting a written application and paying a non-refundable PKR 2,000 in favor of the Director (LU&BC), RDA.
Moreover, the bidding documents encompassing specifications can be easily downloaded from the website of the RDA. International firms can also participate by making a JV/consortium with local firms; however, a maximum of three firms/companies are allowed to make a JV/consortium. For the latest Real Estate News and Blogs, visit Realtors blogs.