LDA has decided to complete 5 ongoing development projects and start 34 new schemes with its funds. The schemes will be completed with the revenue gained through taxes and plots auctions. The relevant regulatory authorities took the decision to gain independence from external limitations of budgets.
The autonomy will also deal with the issue of unnecessary delay due to funding gaps and budgetary constraints. According to the Lahore Development Authority few of the projects completed in the ongoing fiscal year on a priority basis are:
- LDA City Phase 1 land acquisition
- Development of 7 new schemes
- Construction of LDA buildings and flats
- Repair and construction of water & sewerage lines in LDA Avenue 1 Housing Scheme
- Around 310 million budget will be allotted for developing various housing schemes.
- Approximately 70 million will be dedicated to the 7 ongoing development schemes.
- Development of service lanes in Mughal Pura, Canal Road, and Harbans Pura
- Restoration and construction of Pine Avenue service lane
For the latest Real Estate News and Blogs, visit Realtors blogs.