Islamabad: CDA has shared a list of projects that will be developed in Islamabad. According to the tweet by the Chairman of The Capital Development Authority, Mr. Noor-ul-Amin Mengal, the federal government has asked for proposals on these projects.
According to the detail of projects shared by CDA, the development work will be more focused on the restoration, and rehabilitation of roads, the widening of roads, and the pavement of streets. The details are as follows:
- Upgrading the road from Talhar to Kingrian Village, U.C. Saidpur, Islamabad.
- Restoring Pind Parian Road from Benazir Chowk to Pind Parian.
- Rehabilitating the internal roads of U.C. Jhangi Syedan.
- Rehabilitating Sarai Kharbooza Road from Niazi Chowk to Qilla, including internal roads in U.C. Sarai Kharbooza.
- Constructing an RCC Nullah at Khayam Town.
- Constructing a retaining wall along with the Nullah at Golra Sharif.
- Installing street pavements in villages of U.C. Thalla Syedan, Jhangi Syedan, Bhadana Kalan, and Sheikhpur.
- Installing street pavements in U.C. Shah Allah Ditta, Dhrek Mohri, and Mera Jaffar villages.
- Apart from roads, the sanitation system in various U.C.s of Islamabad will be upgraded and developed.
- Work on the Kuri Road widening will also be initiated.
Furthermore, the Environment wing of CDA aims to plant fifty thousand tree saplings for reforestation efforts along the Bhara Kahu bypass. For the latest Real Estate News and Blogs, visit Realtorspk blogs.