Lahore: The Punjab PDWP (Provincial Development Working Party) approved projects worth PKR 57.6 billion.
The projects were sanctioned at the 29th conference of the Planning & Development Board and possessed the following projects:
- PKR 24.646 billion has been given to the (PPIC3) Punjab Police Integrated Command, Control and Communication Centre, Rawalpindi (Revised).
- PKR 16.53 billion has been issued for the Umbrella PC-I/Cost Estimation for Rehabilitation and Reconstruction of 97 No. Roads in Taunsa, 30 No. Roads in D.G. Khan and 87 No. Roads in Rajanpur.
- PKR 5.969 billion is set aside to operate Sori Lund Hill Torrent (Jamallar & Talli Branch).
- PKR 4.815 billion has been allotted for handling Vidor Hill Torrent (Suchani & Phullar Branch).
- PKR 2.88 billion has been sanctioned for constructing the Building of Women’s University, Sialkot, on an Acquired Land at Sialkot.
- PKR 1.566 billion was placed aside for constructing a 3-kilometre-long Metalled Road from Sheikhupura Interchange (M-2) to QAAP along the Motorway.
- PKR 1.245 billion has been allotted for the Need River Training Works for the safety of Link No. 1 in D.G. Khan.
For the latest Real Estate News and Blogs, visit Realtors blogs.