Islamabad: For the first time, the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA) is offering residential plots in Islamabad’s designated prime sectors, G-12 and F-12, to the general public and overseas Pakistanis.
The authority has allocated 20% of the plots to the general public and 15% to Pakistanis living abroad. Applicants can apply online at the FGEHA website with a computerized national identity card (CNIC) or a POC/NICOP/Dual Nationality/Resident Permit. The application deadline is October 10. Applicants will receive a 5% discount for paying upfront.
Key details of the offer:
- Applicants can submit multiple applications for plots in each category. If they are successful in more than one application, they can choose which plot to retain.
- The properties are available for purchase with a three-year payment plan. The application form and non-refundable fee can be submitted at Askari Bank Ltd or Bank of Punjab branches. Non-resident Pakistanis can also apply using their Visa or Mastercard.
- Plot numbers will be allotted according to the specified regulations.
- There will be a 10% surcharge for corner plots.
- A computerized ballot will ensure the fair distribution of resources.
- All specified terms and conditions will apply.
- The sectors are located near the Motorway, Saddar-Rawalpindi, the New Islamabad Airport, and the Pak Secretariat.
For the latest Real Estate News and Blogs, visit Realtorspk blogs.